Art is inseparable from every aspect of human existence. When everything else appears lost, art remains steadfast.
How can art help meta-education system thinking to prompt a new education renaissance?
Micro- education system thinking applies art as an extravagance; a separate discipline, an area of study or something to be sold or purchased. In comparison, meta-education system thinking recognizes art as inseparable from virtually every aspect of human existence. When everything else appears lost, art remains steadfast. Art feeds the soul that must be nourished. Everyone is an artist.
Among other things, art holds the potential to:
• improve our understanding of patterns between systems,
• act as a pesonal release for people,
• promote story telling between generations,
• act as an effective means of communication,
• act as an economic driver by increasing human engagement across multiple systems.
We need new and invigorating ways to interpret and apply art in a sustainable world.
How can art be used to engage meta-education system thinking?
That is the opportunity that Edushift is connecting with through projects related to art.